I know, wow....what a title. However, the excitement of this Tuesday morning brings many things to mind. I am packing for a vacation. We are headed to Disneyland and San Diego. Jeff has never been to Disneyland or San Diego, so this trip is very much anticipated. Aren't all vacations? I suppose so. Jeff' grew up going to the family cabin for vacations and so I get the enjoyment of introducing him to vacation spots other than the cabin.
Tuesday morning also brings to mind that I am on Summer Vacation, permanently. Along with my resignation came permanent "vacation" status. Now, I understand that as things pick up and I become involved in other activities, this "vacation" status will probably disappear. But for now, it is another source of excitement on this Tuesday morning.
Last, but not least, well.....it is just a great morning!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can't wait to hear more of your "ponderings". enjoy!
ReplyDelete